This page charts the correspondence from this site with politicians, agencies and other bodies. Letters went out to all relevant agencies on April 2nd 2018, giving schools about 6 months to register their school on the site. Here is a summary of responses
- Minister of Education and Skills – Acknowledgement April 2018
- CPSMA – No acknowledgement
- General Synod Board of Education (Church of Ireland) – No acknowledgement
- Dublin Talmud Torah – Acknowledgement April 2018 with note to say that it will be passed to the Board of Management of their school. Update: only school refused to co-operate due to “security reasons”
- Muslim Primary Education Board – No acknowledgement
- IPPN – Acknowledgement April 2018. Offer of article in the future.
- INTO – No acknowledgement
- NPC – Refused to co-operate. Correspondence noted that parents should contact all the principals of schools in their area for information (May 2018).
- Minister John Halligan – Referred to Minister for Education and Skills (May 2018)
You can contact the website if you wish with the understanding that any correspondence may be published on the website.